Feeling frustrated about writing? Feel that you don’t know enough about it? Have no fear — Writers’ Treasure‘s writing tips are here. Use them for your success. If you have any of your own and are interested in submitting it, I would be delighted. For that, contact me here.
The following are a short collection of writing tips which are written to help you improve your writing once having mastered the basics. This list will continue to grow… so subscribe for free updates to receive the latest articles.
The writing tips series
- Writing Tip: Experiment with Free writing
- Writing Tip: The Importance of Word Count
- Writing Tip: Finding the Balance of Narrative and Dialogue
- Writing Tip: Use Vivid Description
- POV: What it is and how it matters
- Improve Your Writing by Using Figures of Speech
- Web Writing vs. Print Writing
- How to Master Clarity in Writing
- Tips and tricks to write effectively for web readers: Web Writing 101
Creative writing 101
Interested in creative writing? Want to learn more about it? For this reason I wrote Creative Writing 101, a beginners’ guide to creative writing. In this guide you will learn…
- What is Creative Writing
- How to get started
- The basics of fiction writing, poetry writing and nonfiction writing
- How to improve your creative writing
- Common mistakes which creative writers make.
Writing compelling opening chapters
Are you an aspiring novelist? Will your novel see the light of day? For that, you will need to make the first chapter of your story as compelling as possible or readers will not even pick up your novel. That chapter can be the deciding point that whether your novel is published or not. Because good editors know how you write just from the first three pages… or sometimes even from the opening lines.
To solve this problem, I created a five-part tutorial on Writing Compelling Opening Chapters. It outlines why you need to write a compelling opening chapter, my personal favourite way of beginning it, what should be told and shown in it, general dos and don’ts and what you need to do after having written it. Check it out for more.
I offer writing, editing and proofreading, as well as website creation services. Even though I don’t call myself an expert, I’ve been in this field for seven years. I’ve seen the directions where the writing industry is going, the changes, the new platforms. Get your work done through me, and get fast and efficient service. Get a quote.
Want more from Writers’ Treasure? No worries – we address all creative writing issues, magnetic writing tips, the nuts and bolts of writing and what not in our articles which are filled with this stuff. So if you’re subscribed, you know you’re covered. If not… hop on board for some truly awesome stuff.